The Travel South Yorkshire website sets cookies.
If you continue to use this website, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website. Find out more about the cookies used on this website.
  • Replace your lost or stolen Senior pass

    If you have lost your Senior Pass you can replace it online through MyTSY - just sign in using the details you created the application in or phone Traveline on 01709 515151. There is a £7 charge for lost or damaged passes unless you have taken out pass protection.

    If your Senior Pass is stolen you can get a free replacement by contacting the police and giving us a crime reference number.

    What you will need to include:

    • proof of identity - name and address (eg official letter addressed to applicant, medical card, etc). Read the full guidance on the documents we accept.
    • £7 payment

    Your replacement pass will be posted to your home address. You should receive a replacement pass within 7 working days.

    Sign in to your account >> 

    By phone/post/dropbox: If you do not have access to the internet you can either phone us on 01709 515151, or apply via the drop box in the interchange or by post (using the downloadable PDF application form (PDF, 447Kb).

    Pass protection

    Pass protection can be taken out against Senior Citizen Passes for £5 for five years. This will enable you to replace your old pass free of charge should you lose it during the five years which it is valid. Please read the Pass Protection terms and conditions (PDF, 81Kb) before applying.

  • Adbox_timetable_updates
About Us | Terms of use | Privacy | Accessibility | Sitemap | © 2018
TSY © 2018 | Privacy Policy